The Legion of RP
Welcome to LORP. We welcome all here from bloggers to Role Players.

New to Role Play?
Well, that's alright, we have various levels of RP aside from our main "Legion Role Play" ranging from Newb to Advanced level.

Don't like to Role Play? Well you can blog as much as you want or just chat with us and our members, completely up to you.

We the Staff and members will try our best to make you feel welcomed, just give us a chance to do so.

Please do note that to access most of the forum you must be a member.

Welcome all; we are The Legion of Role Players, bloggers, anime geeks, comic book nerds, a carefree people who simply want to relax in these hard times. Very Happy

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Legion of RP
Welcome to LORP. We welcome all here from bloggers to Role Players.

New to Role Play?
Well, that's alright, we have various levels of RP aside from our main "Legion Role Play" ranging from Newb to Advanced level.

Don't like to Role Play? Well you can blog as much as you want or just chat with us and our members, completely up to you.

We the Staff and members will try our best to make you feel welcomed, just give us a chance to do so.

Please do note that to access most of the forum you must be a member.

Welcome all; we are The Legion of Role Players, bloggers, anime geeks, comic book nerds, a carefree people who simply want to relax in these hard times. Very Happy
The Legion of RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Getting Around

Want to know the forum rules or want to see the basics of Role Play. Click HERE

To chat out of character click HERE

To just chat and blog about anything you want and spam the forum with your intricate viewpoints click HERE

Or just feel free to introduce yourself. To do so click HERE

Have Questions or Suggestions? Click HERE
Latest topics
» Out of Character: The Chatroom (Legion)
Really, Rough Draft Cero I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 11:37 pm by Ginja Havain

» So...........Hi.
Really, Rough Draft Cero I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 12:00 am by Chibi-Tanner

» I'm BkJ and zeta > forum motion
Really, Rough Draft Cero I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 1:37 pm by BkJ72

» Some random dude
Really, Rough Draft Cero I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 2:36 am by Nobleman

» Nothing Special.
Really, Rough Draft Cero I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 7:17 am by Chibi-Tanner

» Ahem. Hi there.
Really, Rough Draft Cero I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 7:11 am by Chibi-Tanner

» Hello ladies and gentlemen..
Really, Rough Draft Cero I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 2:02 pm by Chibi-Tanner

» I am Swayer
Really, Rough Draft Cero I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 1:55 pm by Chibi-Tanner

» Introduction of myself
Really, Rough Draft Cero I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 1:46 pm by Chibi-Tanner

Poll
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 21 on Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:04 pm
Statistics
We have 46 registered users
The newest registered user is Asterhot

Our users have posted a total of 694 messages in 67 subjects

Really, Rough Draft Cero

Go down

Really, Rough Draft Cero Empty Really, Rough Draft Cero

Post by Ghost-Kreep Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:17 pm

Character Draft

Name: Cero “The Golden” Azuel.

Race: Pure Mage

District of Origin: District Four

Spell List: N/A

District Abilities: N/A

Weapon: N/A

Character Description: Golden locks fall over his cheeks, as the rest is kept neatly tied in a pony-tail. He wears a Black Top Hat, and spectacles strapped on the bottom. Whiskers rest on his chin. His optics a rare golden shade. A single scar rest across his right cheek, giving his fair face a roughed look. His garbs consist of a simple black cloak, with plain black garbs underneath, and , onix sandals are  worn.

Personality: He wears an undying smile, that warms the hearts of those around him. His soft voice is calm, strong, and always Coherent being able to enlighten those around him. All in all he had an Aura, Vibe that made him respected, and Lovable. A brilliant tactician that loss very few men in his battles. He was always a man to protect those around him,playing the role of the hero, even to the point of using his own body as a shield. He loved peace, and only drew his weapon to protect, his warm heart spared many lives. He De-voided his heart of petty things such as grudges, and pointless anger. Though by all means did this mean he wasn’t ever seen angered: This side of the man was only seen by a few, and they cannot tell the tale of the brutes shift of personality.

Bio: Born the first male  of the Azuel He was cared for and trained in the ways of a first class Mage. He was a Pure Mage, and that made him Royalty. Back before his reign, The Pure Were the highest form of mage, while Blade mage the lowest as one was born with magical capabilities, and the latter could only use magic within weapons. He was brought up in a proper manor, he was destined to become a leader, and he was raised in that fashion. Though Cero hated it, and never once wished to follow the path of those who preceded him. Trained in many arts, and mastery of his Magic he quickly rose to become the leader at the age of 21, and his first movement was to destroy the pointless hatred between his people. He made everything accessible to all, and left no one in the side-lines, though it took time, his little district showed no more signs of discrimination between the two  and thus the Hybrid age was Born.  When the time came, he built a shelter for his people, and only took handful of warriors to war. He never viewed his men as lesser than he, and always treated each as valuable member, like mentioned before he would even risk his own life in order protect those around him. His death can at a surprise to everyone, assassinated by one of his closest friends, before he took his final breath  he entrusted his only disciple several spells(Through magic means).   (I’ll re-do this in three parts, youth, mid-life, and death, This is the jist so we can work with it, and fill in as we please during the bout. Outline so we have something to work with. )
Ghost-Kreep
Ghost-Kreep
District Leader/Co-Administrator
District Leader/Co-Administrator

Legion Role Play Character
Table:
TableColumnColumn
Hand To Hand CombatHand To Hand Combat80
Weapon SkillWeapon Skill80
Elemental SkillElemental Skill60
StaminaStamina75
SpeedSpeed75
AgilityAgility70
StrengthStrength70
Energy BoostEnergy Boost10
Character NameCharacter Name
LevelLevel
MercsMercs
DefenseDefense

Energy Left:
Really, Rough Draft Cero Left_bar_bleue1049/1199Really, Rough Draft Cero Empty_bar_bleue  (1049/1199)

Back to top Go down